Gift Guide for 1 year old girls
Our 1 year old
Our little lady turned one recently and I couldn’t think of what I should get her. This is especially difficult as her birthday is so soon after Christmas. It took a while but I few good internet searches and trawls through the toy shops and I was able to put together a nice set of stuff.
Gifts for Little ladies
Below are the gifts that I came across that I think are great for little one year old girls. Whether it is a gift for your own daughter or some one else’s 1 year old.
The below list includes a variety of gifts at different prices and where possible I’ve put details of where you can buy the item.
I am not affiliated to any of these brands, I am just a mom who found these things to be enjoyed by my 1 year old.
25 Gifts for 1 year old girls
- Bruin bath cups. You can get these at ToyrUs for A$7.
- Bright Stars Flexi Ball. You can find these at Target for A$10.
- Minnie Mouse Beach Bucket Set. Also from Target for A$10
- Fisher Price Stack and Explore Blocks. Again, Target but for A$12. It is clear to me that I really love Target 🙂
- Fisher Price Flip Phone. Same as above, Target for A$12.
- Alice in Wonderland Slide Push Pull Book. In Australia we got this from David Jones for $15.
- Mega Bloks bag of blocks. You can get these from Kmart for A$15.
- Bello Farm Puzzle. This came from Kidstuff and was A$15.
- Hungry Catapiller Finger Puppet Book. Another good book from David Jones and it cost A$17.
- Peter Rabbit Slide Book. Again from David Jones and also for $17. Over Christmas some of their books go on sale for really good prices so I stock up.
- Hello Baby Board Book. Also David Jones for A$17.
- Bello Shape Puzzle. Kidstuff for A$20
- Bruin Sing-a-long Piano. A great find at Toysrus for A$20.
- Baby’s First Buttons and Bows Doll From Target for A$20.
- Hairy Maclary Touch and Feel Book. This is an excellent series of books. I got this one from David Jones for A$20.
- Fisher Price Xylophone. You can get this at various shops but I found it at Target for A$22.
- Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Bear. Target A$35.
- My little baby. Kidstuff for A$40.
- Fisher Price baby pram. From Kmart for A$45. You can get cheaper ones but this one lights up and has music.
- Dolls World Little Treasure doll. Kidstuff for A$50
- Lilly Plush Toy. This is one of my daughter’s absolute favourites and while it was expensive she absolutely loves it. We got this from Myer for A$50
- Vtech First Steps Baby Walker. You can get these from various places but the one we got was Big W for A$60.
- Little Tikes Princess Cozi Coupe. Little Tikes has the best prices, this was A$130. We didn’t actually get my daughter this because we have stairs and our garden wouldn’t be good for it but in a perfect world we would have got her one of these.
- Little Tike Activity Centre. Little Tikes own site is the best place to get the best price. We got ours online for $150. This was my daughter’s main present and she just loved it. I’ve even written a more detailed review on it.
- Pixie and Fluff Rocking Horse. We have one of these already but had we not I would have looked at Kidstuff, the price of which is $199.