One day I will
A stellar list of things I want to accomplish
One day… I’ve heard these words so many times. On one such occasion I wondered for myself what I would do if I had time on my hands. If, for one moment, I didn’t have to run around after two little kids.
Here is my list of things that I would do, if I had the time (and maybe the inclination).
One day I will …
- Do all the filing that sits in cupboards, on tables and shelves.
- Make my bookcases look like those fancy ones on Pinterest.
- Take photos of all my son’s artwork that keeps coming home in droves so I can make an album sans originals. Don’t tell him I intend chucking the originals, he would be mortified.
- Match all the DVDs to their cases. This would make life so much easier.
- Put up a calendar and fill in the dates of upcoming events so I stop double-booking. Will probably then just ignore the calendar and continue to annoy everyone who makes plans with me. Maybe it would be even easier to just save things to my phone.
- Stick all the recipes in the recipe book so they don’t drop out all over the kitchen floor everytime I open the book. I really know I should do this but I just keep adding to it.
- Take all the clothes my kids don’t wear out of their cupboards. This will be such a lifesaver! This way I won’t reprimand myself when I can find “that” shirt because there are too many old clothes filling the drawers.
- Clean all the cupboards or the fridge. Either or. Will never do both at the same time, let’s be honest.
- Back up the photos on my phone.
- Finish my first child’s three year scrap book and start my second child’s three year scrap book. Poor second children.
- Do the ironing.
- Sort the Tupperware… Maybe not.
- Remove the clothes from the car so it can return to a car as opposed to a wardrobe on wheels, whereby returning to my husband’s good books.