It’s only 8:47am and…
How is it only 8:47am and not 8:47pm?
- I’ve saved a dummy from the dustbin. Thank goodness it was the recycling bin and not the actual rubbish bin.
- Made pancakes because my son will not eat any other yukky thing. And then had to dissuade him from assisting me.
Removed a hairbrush covered in syrup from the baby.
- Had ‘ready steady wiggle’ stuck in my head.
- Experienced the beautiful aroma of a poo nappy.
Lost and found the tv remote.
- Stopped a slapping fight between our 3 year old and 1 year old.
- Had a food fight with said 1 year old (where I try feed and she just fights).
- Asked my kids not to jump on the couch or the bed or the toy box.
- Read the same story a million times. Except it’s not a story, it’s a picture book with one word per page. How is it only 8:47am!?
Debated whether Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is age appropriate for a 3 year old. With a 3 year old.
- Tidied up the same baking ingredients my daughter pulls out the cupboard hourly. As if the couch and dustbin are still secret hiding spots.
Umpired a dummy (pacifier) argument.
- Heard ‘look mummy, look mummy, look mummy, ah you missed it mummy’ a few times.
What the rest of the day holds is just too much to process right now. Hope you have a good day!!
If you've enjoyed this post please share it! Sharing makes my day!