Saturday Morning at The Grounds, Alexandria
The Grounds in Alexandria are stunning for days out in Sydney with or without the kids. I’ve visited for a book club lunch at the Potting Shed and then take the kids for pastries a few times.
There is now also a market running at The Grounds on the weekends.
Here are a few pictures of The Grounds to give you a taster of what to expect if you decide to visit. At the very bottom of the post, I’ve included a few highlights.
Sweets, balloons, fresh flowers and the Saturday morning market.
A photo with Harvey the Harvester, Coffee and a Visit to Kevin Bacon
Signs in the sky, a dyed plain croissant and a play at the playhouse
Highlights of The Grounds
- Kevin Bacon the Pig, the cheeky goats and loud chickens.
- The amazing pastries.
- Throwing some money in the wishing well.
- Sitting underneath the plants and looking at all the flowers.
- Playing in the Cubby House or sitting on the cow shaped and pig shaped chairs in the kids area.
- Delicious food from any of the stalls.
- Checking out the weekend market.