Apologies should always be first so we’ll start there. In no particular order (and just imagine that every sentence is prefixed with “I’m sorry”…)
- To the people who subscribed via WordPress and receive an email everytime I change a post because I’ve left things out or restricted. It must be so annoying!
- For the photos that are sometimes out of focus, blurry, have my shadow or finger in the way or of course upside down.
- My inability to insert maps. I have no clue how to do this but I am working on it, for as long as my husband’s patience endures.
- For my attempts at humor. I think I’m hilarious but a lot of people disagree, including my children and husband and one of my sisters.
- When I get away from myself and the posts take on a life of their own.
- If the blog is too Sydney or too North Shore, it’s where we live at present but we are exploring.
Now for the DISCLAIMERS:
- I am not a doctor nor a medical professional. I’ve just done a lot of my own research but then again it’s not based on ’empirical’ data (I think that’s the word).
- I’m not an expert on anything. I get a lot wrong, even with the second child.
- I’m not a teacher or an education expert. I just read a lot and research as much.
Everything is based on my personal experience and I’m evaluating things based on that.
Additional side notes:
- I’m not affiliated with anything or anyone. I’m just a mom on a standard budget.
- I focus on the positive but if we go somewhere and it’s not great I’ll just make a note that we went there.
- This is a work in progress.
- If you’ve read all the way to this point, I think you’re a fantastic parent – you know why – because you’re bothering to read this to learn more, research more all in the hopes of being a better parent and that’s really all we can do!